C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 23:11:27 -0500
Betty,

1) Bang head upon a bag of walnuts until shells are broken.
2) Eat walnuts, paying strict attention to masticate in area of culprit.
3) Shave palm and jam pointed object through web between thumb and index
finger.  Practice role in "Pawnbroker."
4) Point forefinger towards heaven.
5) Rub ice where nice.  Prepare to use a few trays, but be careful of
frostbite.
6) The hell with aspirin, swig a pint of whiskey and write a love letter
to George W.  You can climb back on the wagon another day.
7) Use loose tea.  You're too sophisticated to be a bag lady.
8) Grok!

Hope this helps you feel better soon.

Hugs,

S.