C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:20:33 -0700
the bit that the republicans floated the docs has
already been advanced and laughed out of
consideration. Now we go to david letterman for news,
right? fair and balanced comedy too?  hey maybe they
came from Blair's office just as a fovor for his pal
george bush, or maybe from france? how about the UN?
oh, oh, this just in Usalma Bin Laden did it?

and you guys think i am funny!!! LOL!!! wipes tears
from my eyes.