C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 09:21:47 -0700
i can't do this i asm still too sleepy and out of it.
i just wiped out a half page of typing someway. just
made it disappear. i'll get back with a less
scatterbrained response to "factcheck.com" and their
critiique of the crap tax later. sorry i just have not
had much sleep in a week. that is the reason for the
ranbling, scatered response this morning at 1:00 -
2:00. just not a good time for me. later guys.

http://www.factcheck.org/taxes/unspinning_the_fairtax.html

> it's
> > cracked out to be...

> > C-PALSY list, go here:

> > > --
> > >

> > > Kendall
> > >
> > > An unreasonable man (but my wife says that's
> > redundant!)
> > >
> > > The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
> > the unreasonable one
> > > persists in trying to adapt the world to
> himself.
> > Therefore, all progress
> > > depends on the unreasonable man.
> > >
> > > -George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950
> > >
> > > -----------------------
> > >
> > > To change your mail settings or leave the
> C-PALSY
> > list, go here:

> > > myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft(r) Windows(r)
> > and Linux web and
> > application
> > > hosting - http://link.myhosting.com/myhosting
> > >
> > > -----------------------
> > >
> > > To change your mail settings or leave the
> C-PALSY
> > list, go here:

> > Now, now, are you trying to get Ken riled up here?
> >
> > And yes, I think taxes are absolutely necessary
> > myself.
> >
> > Kat
> >
> > --
> >

> > Kendall
> >
> > An unreasonable man (but my wife says that's
> > redundant!)
> >
> > The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
> the
> > unreasonable one
> > persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
> > Therefore, all progress
> > depends on the unreasonable man.
> >
> > -George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950

> > list, go here: