C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:43:24 -0400
David,

Methinks you might be confusing triviality with cynicism.  I'm a registered
Republican, appointed to the local Mental Health Board by a Republican
governor, and am just as disillusioned with my party as I am with any other.

Also, as a government employee, I agree with you that Democratic "programs"
often tend toward a means having no end.  There is much validity to the
public suspicion that if "problems" were to be "solved"--really solved--then
many livelihoods might very well vanish.

Yours,
Kyle