C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 16:23:45 EDT
Hi Gordon-

My name is Anee.  Welcome to C-palsy.  Actually I think we may have met
before on another mailing list I used to belong to but I am not shure.  I am
a college student at Idaho State University and my major is Healthcare
Administration as well as pre-phyical therapy.  I just transfured to ISU last
January.  At ISU we have a handicaped outdoor program called CW HOGs that I
am quite involved in.  I just got back from going to a wedding in Chicago and
then down to Dallas Texas to visit family.  Now I am getting ready to start
the new symester.  In my spare time I run a website called CPIC.  I have
ataxic and athetoid cerebral palsy as well as some other health
problems--which are doing better for the moment--keep your fingers crossed
folks.

Yours,

Anee
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/