C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:40:48 EDT
In a message dated 9/13/02 5:11:28 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Rather stupid, if you ask me!  They should've
>known someone would go mad and take them seriously.

    They should fine them or deport them, but noooo we are educating them in
our medical schools!!!! They still hate us or why would they joke about 9/11?

    I talked to my son in law and (1) he believes that bin Laden is still
alive, and (2)
he does not see a connection between UBL and Saddam  Hussein. He told me
there was a book out about Saddam being behind the entire 9/11 disaster, but
he places no credibility to the book even though he read it for research and
background.

Bobby