C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 08:08:32 -1000
Here is a link to Case, age 9, talking about his CP to a student at
University of Hawaii who made a video of him. It's about 15 minutes
and a large file so it takes a while to download. This talks about
his childhood from a 9 year old viewpoint and may remind some of you
of yourselves at that age.
<http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/9/wo/3ijY5t3evWBoMwtl.1/0.2.1.2.26.31.97.0.35.0.1.1.1?user=jasonmckinley&fpath=CASEY%20VIDEO&templatefn=FileSharing2.html>http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/9/wo/3ijY5t3evWBoMwtl.1/0.2.1.2.26.31.97.0.35.0.1.1.1?user=jasonmckinley&fpath=CASEY%20VIDEO&templatefn=FileSharing2.html