C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:56:15 -0500
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:35:02 -0500, Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Check writing will become redundant because of the online banking and debit
>cards we have now.  It's much better for Evan that he be grounded in the
>computer and math skills, I think. Bobby, what do you think?

Mike's right - it's best for Evan to know math and writing skills, which he
can learn on the computer.  He needs to learn how to communicate in writing
and how to do maths so he can learn how to handle money, an essential skill
for living independently.

Kat