C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 07:23:41 -0400
You know Ken,

  The probelm is not that the US isn't a Christian Nation - it is ask any non-Christian - they are a better judge of the Christianness than any Christain - its that it never your kind of Christian . And you can debate that into obliven - since the Council of Nicae in 325 AD never have Christian come up a universal view - hence the 1500 differents versions of Christianity. Several good links about the Council of Nicea are http://www.gotquestions.org/Constantine-Bible.html  and  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea also  http://www.probe.org/content/view/790/91/   These are good educational links - I got over my frothing at the mouth about Christianity about the time I realzed the probelem is not the philosophy but but the people. I just got reamed out for letting Amber read the Bible as a child by a Fundementalist Pagan - I spend much time now - trying for peace and a live and let live idea. So there you have it - a Pagan defending your right to your beliefs - Frankly I would ban religion but then people would just fight over something else. Poor God - his heart must hurt that his children act so silly.

                                                                Trisha