C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:56:44 -0500
funny one, bobby.

you know back in 1996 when the olympics were here in atlanta, there was
quite a "bru ha ha" in the media because olympic employees here were telling
people calling from new mexico for tickets that they would have to go
through "your country's olympic organization to get tickets." the people
from new mexico could not convience these people that they were not another
country and out of desperation notified some of the talk shows on the
atlanta radio stations.