C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:25:09 -0800
Hey people!

  My Mommy jumps right outta her skin when I bark. It's too funny! Good thing
she's not carrying soup at the time, or I'd be in the dog house for sure.

Your friend,

Mr. Jake (the cutie boy Cairn) Rockwell

PS: Mommy has a new addition on her web page - a direct www-based irc chat link
to, what else, #scrabble. Drop in and say hi. Just go to the white box on her
web site and fill in a nickname for yourself and hit Enter. Once you're there,
you can type set up a temp channel for yourself and your friends by typing /join
#newchanname and enter. Great fun.

http://www.brunnet.net/terrier