C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:19:41 -0400
Hah!  Just went to the website and their server's down.  Things seem to be
in the toilet all 'round today, eh?  I'll see if I can get the right URL for
ya ken.  I'm fine in the pic (well, as good as I can be, let's say), but
Laura had just finished chemo and the alcohol had obviously gone straight to
her noggin.  I don't think she's had as much as a glass of wine since!
Nothing like a little "hair of the rabbit" to make you "run away! run
away!."

(in deference to Kat and her love for the 'Grail)

-Kyle