C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 23:34:25 -0500
We're entitled to our opinions and to express them.  I like Mariana
Ruybalid.  She may or not like me.  I like and respect her writing.  I
can understand why she might feel overwhelmed by the mail and not want
to cope with post after post of mostly one-liners.  All she asked for
was assistance to be removed or suspended for a number of months.  She
requested removal tersely and gave a brief direct reason: more than
others have done.  She also was truthful, as I read her, which I do not
always read in others.

Would she were other?  Perhaps some have us have failed to communicate
with her more completely and personally.

Different strokes for different folks.  If and when she's ready Mariana
will find her way back.  Wherever her journey I wish her well and think
fondly of her.

ISM