C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 23:52:37 -0400
When my mother was a real estate agent here in NC, I remember how
anxious things would be until the closing - that is, when the deed
was made out and the buyer would hand the money to  the seller.
There was always a possibility that the buyer could negate a contract
to buy a house (such as an inspection that would reveal defects) but
the contract as I recall, would obligate the seller to not sell the
house to anyone else while it was under contract.

Kat