C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 19:50:45 -0800
whatever they call us, we do have a real challenge in
life. we have to work harder, and have to put up with
the additional challenge to have so many who see
nothing except the CP and do not look past it for what
might be there, be it skills, addition sickness that
could be treaded if blind doctors could just get past
blaming everything on the CP, or in my case additional
injuries that put added disability where there was
once ability. it is hard for us to be treated equally
no matter what.