C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:16:13 -0600
Sorry Beth,

I didn't realize you were an earthlink user until after I hit send!

Kendall Corbett
Coordinator of Consumer Activities
Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities - WIND
College of Health Sciences
University of Wyoming
1000 E. University Avenue, Dept. 4298
Laramie, WY  82070
(307) 766-2853
www.wind.uwyo.edu

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950