C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 15:50:09 -0400
Kendall, when I had to register it was via a card too after standing
in line (and this was the early 90's!)...but all buildings were
accessible so this early reg. really was a privilege for me!  Heck,
Millersville didn't move to online registration until a couple years
ago and still printed paper schedule of classes until last fall...crazy!

Linda