C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 09:43:00 -0300
Hi Magic,

  Mr. Brownie here. Mr. Briggie and I love roast beef; in fact, we had some last
night. It was yummy. Briggie and I are 8 years old and in fantastic shape. We
drive Mommy nutz bringing disgusting prezzies to the service porch. She's
threatened to put bells on us. But ... she keeps changing her mind, cause if we
wore collars outside, we might get caught up in tree branches and get into some
serious trouble.

  We're not much into playing with toys. We spend lots of time outside visiting
our other feline friends, but we're never too far from home, so if Jake is tied
outside we always run home to be with him. We're sorta guard kitties :)

  Mommy gives us the oil from tuna on our kibble. Gosh, that's yummy. Each
evening, she gives us a little bit of canned cat food on our grub, too, but we
hafta get our toofies brushed a lot so we don't get plaque. Vet says soft food
isn't good, but we love it so much!

  Well, I gotta get going. MOmmy is gonna fire up the vacuum cleaner. I love the
new scent she's using in it. Peppermint! Yummy :)

  Hope you have a great day.

Your friend,

Mr. Brownies