C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 09:38:38 -0500
Paul,

          You assume he has it PTSD becasue he is a Vet. This is a faultly
assumption - read the blurb I put out on PTSD. Just because someone has what
you consider a temper - doesn't mean he has PTSD. Some folks are born with
tempers. May I assume you are retarded becasue you have CP?  Do remember
what they say about assumptions.

                                    Trisha