C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 07:39:26 -0500
Depends on what's causing the pain.  I know I get plantar fascitis partially
because of low tone (my ankles almost touch the ground).  I have to make
sure to buy really good shoes with excellent arch support.  From talking
with other folks, the real Birkenstocks are very comfortable.  If you have
neuropathic pain, you've probably already talked with the doc about
Neurontin for pain relief.  Also, make sure you have good support in your
chair, to keep from having pressure that may make leg pain worse.  Ok, but
that's more than what what was asked.

Beth the OT