C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:27:40 -0400
My British grandmother, who was blind and bedridden by the time I was born, insisted on writing out her own cheques and signing them herself.  So my grandfather made her a little template out of a thin sheet of metal, cutting out holes where the cheques would be filled in and she used that thereafter to fill them out and sign them.  My mother would then go and take her to the bank, or do her banking for her.

Kat