C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:08:59 -0800
Anthony,

I have a Liberator.  I was a RTS and I was
relaved of my duties after just one day.  :((( I
guess I wasn't taking the classes fast enough
because I have another job.  My dad prefers it
this way.  I really wanted this job thou.  My dad
gets uptight when an RTS answers one of his
service calls.

Thanks ,
Kathy

--- Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>