C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:05:04 -0400
Hey y'all!

I'm back at work this morning!  Can you believe it?!  A couple minor
problems have cropped up overnight with the surgical site, but it's no big.
I see the surgeon Wednesday morning for the "all-clear".

Anyway, it's great to be back among the "living", so to speak.  The kids
were great...until they came home from Grandma's. LOL!  They haven't been
able to play outside much due to the storms we've had here every day, and I
think their cabin fever was as bad as mine.  I was on the phone with my boss
yesterday afternoon when I heard something that sounded like two tomcats
with their tails tied together.  Laura rounded the corner, handful of hair
in each fist with the kids still attached. That alone was worth the price of
admission!  Momma always gets in a funk the last week of summer vacation
before the school year starts back up, and it doesn't take much to p*ss her
off.  (You'd a-thunk those two would have learned that by now...).

I had to get some rest, peace & quiet, so I came back to work. ;-)

Thanks again to each one of you for the thoughts, e-cards and prayers.  They
meant more than you'll ever know.

-Kyle