C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:33:13 -0700
Kim here

I can relate to the school teasing harrasment. All through elementary school
I was harrassed and picked on. I can remember this one incident in
praticular. I was in grade four at the time it happened. I lived accross the
street from the school so I would go home for lunch. I did this all the
time. The one day I was crossing the parking lot to go home for lunch
somebody came up behind me and grabbed me and dropped me to the ground. My
mom was watching she came running to me and the boy took off. We went To the
school principal he didn't do anything. I also was swimming one day and this
girl teased me and hit me. When I was in High school I had surgery one year
came back in a eheel chair because I was unable to walk for two weeks. Well
I had a teacher leave me upstairs all the time and it wasn't fun. I got
teased alot that year..

sorry so long
Kim