C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:50:28 -0500
From: Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, November 13, 2003 12:27 pm
Subject: Re: What's Up With The List?

> Hope everyone else is doing great and just busy. Kyle, was glad to
> hear from you - had been worried.
>
>                                    Trisha

Yeah, busy like everyone else, I guess.  I had a lot of administrative type work when I got back from my FEMA junket.  Very busy pre- and post-election time this year.  Every political hack in the neighborhood was wheezing about "Homeland Security".  Right here in River City!

I got to spend some time in the Southeast California desert at a place called the "National Training Center"--one of the most god-forsaken hellholes on the planet.  It's where the military trains for desert warfare.  All I can say is if Iraq is anyplace like NTC it sure as hell isn't worth fighting over.

We're headed back out this coming Wednesday (my birthday...oh boy!).  I'll only be gone until Sunday, so maybe I can get back in the email groove then.

Kyle