C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:52:06 -0400
You know I *really* don't follow sports when I say I honestly thought the
Paralympics were during the Olympics!  I was wondering why we didn't hear a
single thing about any disabled athletes.

BTW, did the runner from SA compete? I was kinda watching out for any
mention of his name but he must not have qualified for the regular team.

Kat