C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:10:55 -0500
Her's the stuff I have learned with my "jail bird" high schoolers in the
past 6 weeks.

!.She's/he's my dog! (She's/he's my frriend and confidant--I think she's
cool)

2.Peace-Out  (good bye-, best wishes)

3. They're shakin' it (well, yes of course they are having intercouse).

I'll send more to all my "dogs" when I get a handle on it all.

These are not your typical high school students, but they are a likeable
crew despite ripping me off last week, had the the pregnant teenager
straight from the pit of hell who dimantled my whole classroom in 1/2 hour,
and of course the complete cuss out and "hope you die" phrase tacked on the
end of it. All in a days works. I think these kids have a few "issues" ;-/
I love my job!
Laura