C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 20:33:35 +0000
Kathy Pink was also affected by what happened to Ken, and she tried to send
the following to the List:-

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 07:53:58 -0800 (PST)
From: Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Happy Holidays From Kathy Jo Pink

This is my holiday greetings.  I didn't send any Christmas Cards of my own out
this year.  Thank you to each and everyone of you for being a part of my
life.

Each spring, I spend Palm Sunday Weekend at the Dubuque (Iowa, U.S.A.)
Archdiocese Retreat for People With Disabilities.  I have been doing this
since 1996.  This summer , I spent a week at both Camp Wawbeek (This is an
Easter Seal camp in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, U.S.A.) and Camp Courageous
(in Monticello, Iowa, U.S.A.).

My 94-year-old grandma (Catherine Pagenkopf) is declining in health .  So, she
applied for an apartment .  she got a new head board for her new bed, kitchen
table, and four new kitchen chairs.  She will get a new recliner in about six
weeks.

My 44-year-old brother, Tim, has three bad disks in his back.   They also
found a 2 1/2 in. tissue they called lymphoma that was very fast growing and
needed to be taken care of immediately.  He will be having surgery after the
first of the year.

Five weeks ago (about), I started going to Cornerstone Dayservice one day a
week.  (This is in Dodgeville, Wisconsin, U.S.A.)  I like it.

One question.  What are all of the different e-mail programs?

Kathy Jo Pink