C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 17:51:01 -0700
i can imagine it was disconcerting to the opposition/

your winning and have the guy complain reminds me of the guy who visited me and bragging about having "masters points" and i beat him so badly and so many times he never came back again.

i'll do my best to flip you out knowing that my post can do that.