C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:38:29 -0400
Looks like I'm accused of assaulting Paige and Rayna, of bringing
"private" matters public, being separated from my feelings, making List
Posts fair game, and other horrendous crimes against humanity.  Expect
to be hauled before the Hague Court any day now.

I'm no longer worthy of their company (sigh, such loss) and a pain in
their unmentionable parts, such as they claim to be in possession.  Oh,
I'm supposed to not respond to their posts nor they mine. Censorship I'd
never agree to allow.  On the other hand I don't expect to enjoy people
who can't enjoy me.  This is a Large list with lot's of nice people I'm
honored to call (and hopefully keep as)friends.

Sometimes learning and pain go together.  I'm never too old to get a
good share of both.

Have a chocolate? <VBG>