C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:36:52 -0500
I, too, am too young to recall that day as I was born in 1953, but I can
imagine that it must have been what 9/11 has been to us in our generation.

This past weekend we had temps in the low 60s - high 50s.  Today it's in
the low 30s and a possibility of snow or sleet.  My favorite weather, yeah.
:/

Kat