C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 13:30:53 -0400
Hi Gordon,
I am married to Kyle on this list. We have not experienced any real
problems. There are some CP/aging issues (he can't do as much as he used to
around the house (pain and fatigue--he's only 42) so sometimes that's an
issue. We hope to get that resolved, however by buying a smaller home or
condo.
He's an awesome guy, and there niver was an issue when we were dating. He's
smart, fun and we have a great time together, and have a common faith in God
(which has got us through some pretty rough times in the last 10 years).
I don't have a physical disability, but was diagnosed almost 3 years ago
with cancer, so I may end up the more disabled one in the future.
Hope this helps,
Laura