C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:40:17 EST
In a message dated 02/28/2000 11:19:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< i was a little drowsy most of the morning, but funchional. this stuff does
 relax the spasming muscles that were all ways in knots. however the joints
 and tendons that are sore from the continual pressure over the years still
 hurt at a short notice. >>

What a bummer!  I tell you Ken, there are times when some of my secondary
issues give me more trouble than my primary ones.  Just thinking off the top
of my head, I wonder if some vitamin suppliment that doesn't contain caffein
or something would help counteract the drowsiness problem?

I say, you're darned if you do, and darned if you don't.

Betty Lou