C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 03:52:31 EST
Dear Everyone,
Thank you for taking a moment to read Elizabeth's story and to tell me  about
your dogs! I would love to get her story published. Seems like a lot of
people are helped by their dogs. After Riley died we got a new one that was  being
given up by his owner because he was bad with her cats. He's a
beagle/bassett hound. He is really bad with people too--jumping, licking and  barking--all
those no nos! But he is a dopey clown that makes us laugh. He would  have been
terrible around our daughter when she was alive, but he is right for  us
right now. Anyway, thanks to all of you for your kind words and thanks to God  for
dogs! Love Lisa

products.