C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:10:21 -0400
GO see it online

the attach is too big

link online below==

  _____

From: Catherine Rodriguez [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 16:14
To: Catherine Rodriguez
Subject: BrainWaves Spring 2006

Dear ThinkFirsters

Attached please find the latest copy of BrainWaves, our injury prevention
newsletter. If you would prefer to receive this newsletter in French, please
send an email to [log in to unmask] with the subject 'Souscrire français'.
( Si vous préférez recevoir ce bulletin en français, veuillez nous faire
parvenir un courriel à l'adresse suivante:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] en mentionnant "Souscrire français" dans la ligne du
sujet.)

If you would like to be added to our database and receive future issues, please
send an email to  <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] You can read previous issues of BrainWaves online at
<blocked::http://www.thinkfirst.ca/brainwaves.asp>
http://www.thinkfirst.ca/brainwaves.asp

We welcome contributions to our newsletter. Please send feedback, questions or
suggestions to  <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please share this newsletter with your friends, family and colleagues.

Until next time, ThinkFirst and Be Safe!

Sincerely,

The BrainWaves newsletter team