C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 19:47:52 -0700
it is like that kat. abs always thought the disabled
would steal. i was accused in my high school years. my
mother happened to be there and demanded a partial
search. of course they found nothing on me and she
proceded to chew out the manager of the store. no ADA
back then so all they got was the arse chewing.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?