C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 12:03:20 -0400
> I've been posting longingly and was mulling an update.

Oops!  What an interesting Freudo!  LOL  Meant: posting "ongoingly."
"Longingly" does fit though.  I've been very lonely, in a way, waiting
for my brothers and sisters on List to demonstrate any accepting sense
of what happened to me and to be open and aware of their own
comparables.

Another matter.  The manual wheelchair may or not have been a causative
factor.  My doctors refused to assess a "cause."  It could as well
result from employment or other injuries over time, not any one
particular incident.

 Hi, Sis.  Hugs.  Seems we've a lot in common.

S.