C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:17:22 -0500
Cool!  Anyplace PETA protests is an establishment worth visiting! LOL

Sounds like your move went relatively smoothly.  Glad you're in Grandpa
heaven!

BTW, Bobby, now that you're a "former" Memphis resident, you can give an
unbiased opinion of Bill Frist.  I understand he was quite a mover and a
shaker in west Tennessee.  What's your opinion of the man?

-Kyle