C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:31:49 -0500
Yellow Springs is this funky college town that's stuck in the '60s.  It's
where all hippies and activists go to retire.  I don't think you could get a
hamburger or a cigarette there if your life depended on it.  My wife can't
even pass through town because she shaves her legs (well, she can pass
through in the winter, most of the time).  Doh!