C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:47:01 -0500
What do you think of a President who got caught flying at half mast?

Maybe time for gestures.  Sometimes recognition of others without
arrogance and strutting superiority goes a long way.

We with CP and disabilities would like to be recognized as coequal, so
might other nations.

On another consideration: is this fact or innuendo in light of Florida?
Why all the emotion in terms of history.  Besides I love Vietnamese and
Chinese food.

Psychologist heal thyself.  <LoL>

Luv ya, Bobby!

S.