C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:36:58 -0500
It helps to have a savvy realtor that knows the meaning of "accessible".  We
dealt with some real mental midgets when it came  to issues like that.  It's
great your realtor did the running around for you.  We had several instances
where we were shown places that were nothing at all like our specs.

-Kyle