C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Bobby G. Greer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:50:37 EST
In a message dated 12/13/00 12:46:07 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< You sure know how to work wonders because I barely signed up on the CP
listing and a familiar name pops up!  For those of you who don't know me, I'm
Anthony Arnold from Grand Forks North Dakota.  I know Kathy because I also
have Cerebral Palsy and use a speaking device to communicate with. I also
work at the Prentke Romich Company in technical service as a RTS.  I also
help with a number of projects related to AAC.

Thanks,
Anthony >>

Arnold,

    Welcome to the list. I am Bobby and have taught Rehabiltation Education
at the
University of Memphis for 32 years. I am retiring at the end of this year. I
am vaguely familiar with your company and know they have pioneered in
producing many assistive devices for persons with disabilities.

Bobby