C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:43:08 -0500
I hate to disagree with you twice in two posts, but I think you're the
one that needs to lighten up.  IMHO, he was simply making conversation,
and attempting to sum up his post.  He's not trying to take over the
group, or anything, just making a joke of our common situation.  I don't
think he was trying to say he was superior...  Oh, and for more
information about the atrocities in Kosovo, check out
http://cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9903/29/refugees.01/  Welcome to the group,
Kinggimp.

~Joy~