C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 13:50:48 -0500
thank you to everyone who responded to my inquiry as to voice recognition
software. with your information we (my lan administrator and i) decided that
for someone with slurred speech like me that dragon dictate was better than
dragon naturally speaking. the software is being order, i'll keep you all
updated. i think i am going to get a 2nd government computer to carry home
and be allowed to work from there 2-3 days a week. lessening the strain of
my 36 mile round trip daily.
again thanks for the input.