C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:51:19 -0500
"King Kyle"....hmmm.  I LIKE IT!!!!! Sounds like a breakfast cereal.

My first royal act is to place the visage of Maurice Chevalier on the face
of all Euro  currency.  Mo' not withstanding, my second act is to make
France a penal colony.
Act three is to declare every freakin' day a bank holiday (practically is,
anyway).

Now, away with you all while I practice (practise):

"...off wi their 'eads!...off wi' their 'EADS!!!"

Dang! Doesn't sound quite right.  This king business may be harder than I
thought.