C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Hyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:05:10 -0700
Hello-
I haven't post in a long time but for the past 18
months I've been busy working forty hours a week and
at night getting my Masters Degree in Organization
Managment. I now have the degree but my sanity my be
in doubt <G> By way of reintorduction I have moderate
CP and use a power wheelchair for mobility. I'm 48
years old and I work as a Resource Developer for the
Regional Center system in Calif.

When i read the post below it reminded me of a thign I
saw on television. They were commenting on the fact
that Rob Reiner may be in competition for Governor
with Arnold. Therefore you would have a contest
between "The Terminator" and "The Meathead". At least
you can't say California politics are boring.

"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
In a message dated 7/16/2003 8:20:02 AM Central
Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I don't know about Mag, but I would feel the same way
about Streisand
or Baldwin. Politics tends to ruin some people. The
scariest thought has
already come to pass, i.e., Senator Clinton!

Bobby

> I have to admit my first reaction upon reading the
below, Mag, was what
> would you think if Barbra Streisand or Alex Baldwin
should run for governor of
> California?
>
> Kat

=====
Bill Hyatt
"I live in my own little world, but it's OK, they know me here."