C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:18:48 -0400
LOL!!!!!!  ROTFLOL!!!!!

Yvonne

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/29/00 10:43AM >>>
The mind of a six year old is wonderful. First Grade.....true story.....

One day the first grade teacher was reading the
story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She
came to the part of the story where the first pig
was trying to accumulate the building materials
for his home.

She read, "...And so the pig went up to the man
with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said, "Pardon
me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my
house?'"

The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what
do you think that man said?"

One little boy raised his hand and said,
"I think he said 'Holy Shit! A talking pig!' "

The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.