C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 19:55:44 -0700
i found an article this morning stating that her expenses were lower than several former governors but at the time i did not know that her expemses were in question so i just deleted the article and i have so many that i can't find it in the deleted folder. i do not even know who sent it or anything to help me look.