C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:53:20 -0800
Hi,
  I've used laser accupuncture, but not specifically for cp related things,
although I did find it helped with back pain/spasming a great deal. Various
points along the spine were treated over a period of several days. I'm sure,
had I kept up a weekly program of treatments, I'd have continued to notice a
difference. Effects of initial treatments lasted several weeks. For those of
you afraid of needles, you might consider laser therapy. I'm sure most rehab
hospitals would be able to educate you about how it works.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier