C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:53:41 -0500
So, your saying it wasn't me and my attitude problem at school?  I thought I
was just overly sensitive when I thought the professors treated me
differently than the other students.  I was low person on the totem pole in
terms of education and age in my Masters classes and really felt my ideas
were patronized at best by some of the professors.

Beth T. the OT

Subject: Re: Professor Smart of Utah State

In a message dated 1/13/2003 2:44:36 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>   I find this common among published
> authors.

Dave and Kendall,

       Academics often take themselves too seriously. After 30+ at a
university, I came to see that most institutions of higher ed were nothing
more than sheltered workshops for intelligent people witth few people
skills!

Bobby